For almost 40 years, AIS has been designing and creating exceptional spaces, offering interior design solutions to address a wide range of workplace problems. Our design expertise is expansive and supported by our internal network of professionals. With backgrounds in project management, interior design and a strong team of support staff, our talented group of professionals work tirelessly to bring initial sketches through from conception to become reality.
As interior design solution specialists, we offer a range of services that cover all of your office fit out requirements. Our service offering covers every aspect of the interior refurbishment project lifecycle:
- Workspace Consultancy: Our tailored approach to understanding the very core of your workplace, in order to produce an effective design to fit your cultural needs. This process aims to identify ways in which we can optimise the space that your personnel operates within, every day. We look to enhance the space in a way that encourages collaborative thinking and a positive working environment. We also utilise spatial analytic tools, including heat mapping, to identify the spaces that work best for various activities.
- Design & space consultancy: All projects we undertake are unique, and as such we approach each one with the same bespoke mentality. We look to customise every space that we design, to reflect your company’s requirements. We work alongside you, to best understand your brand and use our design software to offer 2D and 3D imagery of how we expect the completed project to look.
- Office fit out: A company’s motivation behind an office fit out can vary, but we find that many aspire to create an environment more reflective of their brand values and building a space that seeks to engage their staff and inspire clients.
- Office refurbishment: Modernising and interior refurbishment can provide a welcome breath of fresh air into dull office spaces. Office interior solutions can be used to support rebranding activities or simply to reconfigure your existing office to provide a more productive working environment.
- Office furniture: AIS furniture service, works to provide your business with a number of options to enhance your office space. Fresh and bright new furniture can enhance your existing spaces and revive dull areas whilst providing a more economical option over a complete interior refurbishment.
- Aftercare: Our services continue to serve you, even after your interior refurbishment project has been concluded. AIS aims to provide ongoing care that is committed to ensuring your office space is always innovative and continues to evolve with your business. Our range of aftercare services seeks to provide economic solutions and reduce overall costs through regular workplace maintenance.
A refreshing interior refurbishment can motivate and excite both employees and clients. AIS services aim to provide our clients with an extensive offering of interior design solutions that will improve every workspace and office.